Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our Favorite Layouts

Instead of the usual challenge this month the Lollipop Girls are going to showcase our favorite layouts Take a look at them, draw some inspiration or scraplift and show us your results! No prize this month, but you may be asked to guest design for us in the future if you participate!


Kat Blue aka Kit Kat
This is one of my favorites cause I
1. Love closeup shots
2. I'm a sucker for butterflies...
3. I'm addicted to handcutting ~Kate



MO aka Mint Mocha

This one is one of my all time FAVE layouts EVER!
I love the combination of circles and patterns and all the playful embellishments in it!
I remember smiling from ear to ear after I pushed on the last embellishment!
It's just a fun layout and always brings a smile to my face when I see it.
And I LOVE my shoes! ~Mo



Sookie aka. Cinnamon Swirl

Kimmy aka Foreign Chocolate Correspondent
I love this LO because I have a thing for
carnival rides, though I never ride them.
I just think they are a beautiful art form.
Also I went a little wild with the flowers here and
I love the way it turned out! ~Kim
Peace Love & Lollipops! :)
~Kimmy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning work girls.
byebye<lean

Unknown said...

Loved these layouts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin